Divergence Academy hosts quarterly Virtual Career Fairs to give our learners the chance to meet with our incredible company partners.
Why Should You Attend?
- Build your teams: Pre-interview our learners for your open positions during 1-on-1 meetings.
- Expand your network: Meet with veterans and civilians with various backgrounds and career goals to create opportunities for you, your company, and future plans.
- Become a preferred employer: When you attend a Virtual Career Fair, you automatically become a preferred employer with Divergence Academy. This means that you will have first pick of our most qualified and talented graduates and be marketed at the highest frequency to our students.
How VCF's Work:
- An employer signs up to attend our Virtual Career Fair and creates a profile with our Career Fair software, Accelevents.
- A representative has the option to add open positions to their employer profile for learners to apply to prior to the fair. There is also an option to request a list of student attendees before, during, and after the VCF.
- Employer representatives sign in on the day of the Virtual Career Fair ready to meet with students and graduates of Divergence Academy.
- Students will be added to a queue to meet with representatives of your company and will meet with as many students as desired during the VCF hours.
- A VCF Help Desk will be active during the VCF for any support during the fair.
Our Next Virtual Career Fair
Our next Career Fair will take place on April 28, 2022 from 1-5pm CST.
Simply mention to our Placement Specialist that you are interested, and she will put you on the list to receive information as soon as it is available.